• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Desay master xy 340

bigjuicyfruit1

I just received a Master xy 340 cutter which is a couple of years old I assume I am trying to get it to work but no luck. I need a driver and some software just to do small vinyl lables. Can anyone help?:help:

49hd

Call desay he'll send you the drivers. You will need to buy the rs232 cord, I believe it is or try a modem adapter. Once you get it going you'll want to dump it like I did.

raw191

I've had one for a year now and love it. I also have a Roland camm cutter and I have to say, Master has some things on it that I like better than the Roland as far as convenience stuff.

OldPaint

I've had one for a year now and love it. I also have a Roland camm cutter and I have to say, Master has some things on it that I like better than the Roland as far as convenience stuff.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
owner of a ROLAND CX-300 I AM)))))

bigjuicyfruit1

Thank you. I have the RS232 cable and a null cable. Is there any software out there that is shareware. Just want to make sure it works. Thank you.

cOrKinSA

I commend you for trying to get this (hobby?) up and running but do you really know what your getting into?
If you must, right down below this page is a Merchant Member that can help you.

cOrKinSA

Oh and what's your get up?
Who are you?
Why are you doing this?
Where do you come from?
What made you decide to do this?
Blah blah blah....