• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design help

Sign_Boy

You will never be free to design if the customer gets to decide what you can do. It is your responsibility to direct the design process, by example if necessary, to the client. In so doing, you MUST learn the basic design fundamentals in order to do so.

:goodpost: and great design!!!!:thumb:

John Butto

Like to put turds on a clean plate to serve to the customer so as not to get it on me when someone wants it polished.

Marlene

Hold on Marlene, my head is big enough :) If that's the case, why do I drool all over Joe Diaz and Ricks work? These guys are far better turd polishers than I am! But thank you anyway :Big Laugh

you are in that elite group who always amaze us with the things you do:loveya::loveya::loveya::loveya:

SignManiac

Again thank you Marlene! I admit I am obsessed with the design aspect of signs more so than making them.

Here's one more direction for you Bandit. Sorry, I tried to make the orange work and no matter how I put it together, still looks like sh!t...

Added one more with minute subtle change...

Attachments

• die rite2.jpg
    die rite2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Angela

What is the budget ont the sign? That will make a huge difference. Granted Marlene's design is effin beautiful but it looks reeeeeallllleee expensive versus the designers design.