• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do not use kas or sam-ink they are all suck

SAM*INK

BSc, MSc, MBA. Director & CEO.
Dear Texas_Signmaker,

Nice to meet you. I went to school at UT Austin and am still counting my blessings.

Nice of you to mention that the thread started way before your time You're warmly welcome to know my story and the work that I do.

I wish I could, but after 20 years of manufacturing wide-format inks, it is not easy to change the name of a factory. Folks in our small segment get to know each other.

You are always welcome to experience our eco-solvent, mild-solvent, latex, dye-sublimation, and office inks for hp latex, konica 512i and 1024i, epson dx, xaar 1201, ricoh gen5, and canon.

Best Regards,
Sam Leong BSc MSc MBA. sam@sam-ink.com | WA +65-9011-2282.

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
You have a Bachelors and a Masters in the same field and you're using those abbreviations together, isnt it like saying "Graduate of 11th grade, and graduate of 12th grade"?

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey sam....... if you wanna go on hawking your wares, get the correct credentials in your membership. These other ones don't mean squat.

Gino........ janitor of BS....... second in command to my wife.

6 year old thread and y'all are arguing like a buncha little 8 year olds.

Just get the right membership. :banghead:

player

Dear Player,

You're right. Schlepping inks is nothing compared to JP Morgan Chase or Boeing.

But somehow the Good Lord has closed some doors and opened some, and He has led a servant down this path. I am not complaining.

It has been 20 years now and I'm just starting to see the real purpose for which I am called to harvest.

Best Regards,
I don't believe any bullshit god crap and people that quote it all the time I really don't trust. But everyone has a right to worship whatever they want. Freedom of religion is something I do believe in. Just be free away from me please.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Dear PremierColour,

I think you are an ink competitor.

I have been trying to help you but now I think I know your intentions.

Yours truly,
Sam Leong BSc MSc MBA | sam@sam-ink.com | WA +65-9011-2282.

Excuse me. You have been trying to help us with what? You wanted to sell us your ink and we didn't want it.

Last edited:

SAM*INK

Dear Gino,

I think you do not need to worry.

Everything shall work together for good.

If you can handle it, I'll try my best to help you.

Sincerely yours,

SAM*INK

Dear PremierColour,

I think you have a short memory.

Are you not 'Francis' of PremierColour? Real name?

'Francis' had requested for pricing on latex and eco-solvent and inks.

Kind regards,

SAM*INK

Dear Texas_Signmaker,

I'm glad that you also like that suit.

I was exhibiting MBIS inks for Mimaki at ISA Las Vegas and a client bought it for me.

Since our trademark was yellow, Rob said that it would look great on me, and I think he's right.

Kind regards,

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Dear PremierColour,

I think you have a short memory.

Are you not 'Francis' of PremierColour? Real name?

'Francis' had requested for pricing on latex and eco-solvent and inks.

Kind regards,

LOL. So be it. We used to carry Bordeaux from Israel, now Jetbest from Taiwan, Inktec from southe Korea, OEM Mimaki and Mutoh products from Japan. Never and will not have Sam's ink.

SAM*INK

Dear Texas_Signmaker,

You're right to say that I've been in this business way before your time.

Do you know what 20 years can do to a man?

The Good Lord has blessed us with 50,000 clients and ( 10 comments / 50,000 ) = 0.0002.

I totally understand that every client is precious and deserve attention but try to get a sense of proportionality.

Best regards,

SAM*INK

Dear emener,

Do you remember high tariffs importing to Casablanca Morocco?

The Moroccan customs office is one of 150 customs office that we liaise with on a daily basis.

Morocco's tariffs, taxes, import duties, and trade barriers inflicted emener financially on printer spare-parts, printheads, and inks.

The good news today is that we're now shipping more into Morocco than ever before because of an astute Mr. Younes who has navigated the customs office.

Sincerely,

SAM*INK

Dear Texas_Signmaker,

I can help answer your question.

Typically, US undergraduate degrees require four years of full-time study while graduate degrees require two years.

I was teaching 'Dynamic Systems and Controls' to Seniors at the University of Texas at Austin.

I taught very bright military Reserve Officers' Training Corps, ROTC, scholars. Aways clean-cut and punctual. Neatly attired. Very courteous soldiers and above all very respectful.

My BSc is in Engineering Law. My MSc is in Industrial Manufacturing Systems. Different buildings, equipment, faculties, and professors.

Before you submit your application to graduate school, you should try to score well on the Graduate Record Examinations, GRE.

Before you submit your application to an MBA program, you should try to score well on the Graduate Management Admission Test. GMAT.

Best regards,

Last edited:

HulkSmash

why you guys actually putting Sam on blast? He's defending his business, just like any of us would. Respect Sam.

ikarasu

Keep in mind there's also a language barrier. Just because he speaks English and writes it pretty good does not mean he understands everything going on here.

Every culture is different...and while what he's saying may make him seem like a pompous ass to us, he may not be intending it that way.

You can kind of tell that's what's going on with his replies... He's not catching the sarcasm and replies earnestly to everything.

I'm not defending him.. I think he should have a merchant membership if he wants to hawk his Inks. But let's be honest... His company is big enough that a few hundred dollars for a membership is nothing to him. He may not understand he needs one.

equippaint

Keep in mind there's also a language barrier. Just because he speaks English and writes it pretty good does not mean he understands everything going on here.

Every culture is different...and while what he's saying may make him seem like a pompous *** to us, he may not be intending it that way.

You can kind of tell that's what's going on with his replies... He's not catching the sarcasm and replies earnestly to everything.

I'm not defending him.. I think he should have a merchant membership if he wants to hawk his Inks. But let's be honest... His company is big enough that a few hundred dollars for a membership is nothing to him. He may not understand he needs one.
Nonsense. He has been told, acknowledged it, then just keeps on. He claims to have been educated here in the states as well so throw the language idea out the window. Lets call a spade a spade here. The more links he spreads around, the better his ranking becomes. He has them in every single post and the links being on here play well with google, at least from my elementary understanding of it.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
humm, wonder if I start linking my website and company name would that help? that would mean I'd have to be on my best behavior.....