• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Doctor's office font

Jen Goodwin

Fenice, Footlight, Engravers Roman, Palatino, Baskerville Oldstyle, Zapf Humanist, Baker Signet, Bernhard Modern, Bulmer, De Vinne, Industrial 736, Leawood...to name a few.

Esoteric :thumb: for a bolder look than the ones listed above.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Doctors tend to be very conservative and formal. I would look among your fonts for an old style serif font such as Palatino, Garamond or Goudy etc.

Just don't use Times or Copperplate ... entirely too commonly used.

Baz

I think of a professional's identity on say a door or glass entrance window. The first thing that come to my mind is Palatino.

Ever since i asked for a font recognition and it turned out to be Trajan ... Im seeing it ALL OVER THE PLACE !!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Marlene

Try the name in different fonts as the letter shapes and the way they relate to each other may determine which looks the best.

signguy95

I've been using the font "Tarry" alot here lately...It mostly plain but every letter or so has a little character to it...no pun intended! :Big Laugh