• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Dodging a bullet"

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Wait, didn't realize we could just sling drunken stories, I figured it had to be 'on the job.'
There was the time I went drunk driving.
and the other time.
and the time I got caught.
and the other time.
Every one a near miss just by the nature of the beast (drinking and driving that is). I'm still amazed that I made it all those years without wrecking, and that I'd do such a thing. To hell with cocaine, whiskey is a hell of a drug. I like to imagine the rest of the forum already knows better, but drinking and driving kills, and count your family member's opiates. Two really stupid things that have taken too many lives. I'll just take my soap box and go on home now.
They said in DWI class that you drive drunk on average 200 times before getting caught.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Yes,
Pretty judgmental Mary Poppins.

Yes,
I actually have a couple hoodies.

Love Sam Adams on draft and Jameson on the rocks on the holidays.

:toasting:.......................:bushmill: This was my choice of poison, until I quit altogether about 4.5 years ago. Happy Holidays !!!

rydods

Member for quite some time.
I had meant for it to be about work stories in this particular industry. Guess I see how it could get off track. :)

Johnny Best

I had meant for it to be about work stories in this particular industry. Guess I see how it could get off track. :)
Did you ever wonder what cops talk about when they are all standing around after something bad happens with yellow tape. They are talking about things after some dumba$$ who died after blowing up a school bus still holding the torch in his chard hand.

netsol

Premium Subscriber

Yes,
Pretty judgmental Mary Poppins.

Yes,
I actually have a couple hoodies.

Love Sam Adams on draft and Jameson on the rocks on the holidays.
thank god they can't hang any of us for the crazy things we did when we were young (or what we did last week)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
thank god they can't hang any of us for the crazy things we did when we were young (or what we did last week)

Haven't you seen or heard of how far back they go to investigate politicians ?? However, it only works for the one side.......................................:unclesam: