• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion Does anyone have a set fee.........................??

Marlene

so you wanted to get a thread going where we'd have a serious "sign" talk then you post a ton of strange and stupid photos. doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
so you wanted to get a thread going where we'd have a serious "sign" talk then you post a ton of strange and stupid photos. doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

Did you notice from the git-go all the bullsh!t that has gone along with this thread ?? Seems everyone else just railroaded this thread into oblivion. I just followed suit after awhile. When in Rome......................

Yes, I'd like to see more in-depth discussions and debates about sign business matters, pricing, installations, how-tos and so on, but all that comes in anymore are these nimrods that either wanna cut corners and do things in an un-professional manner, because they don't wanna pay the real costs..... or the nitwits that can't change a fuse or figure out how to do the most basic of fundamentals pertaining to this industry.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I think you mean John. Brian didn't chime in on this one. I think the water out around Pittsburgh is really bad. They all seem a little on edge out there. :banghead:

Yep.. I always get Brian and John mixed up... have for years. I need a guidebook sometimes to put the handle to the name of the person I know. Thanks.

Johnny Best

At the bottom of your post you quote "Kiss someone today and be silly, tell a few stupid jokes"
Seems the stupid photos as you call them fall into that quote or are do you just quote that because it is your stupid joke.

skyhigh

The power of making a good first impression....... yeah, never been my strong suit.
Second impression....or Third. If you manage to stick with me longer than that, I tend to grow on ya.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The power of making a good first impression....... yeah, never been my strong suit.
Second impression....or Third. If you manage to stick with me longer than that, I tend to grow on ya.

• Yeah, like a wart. :roflmao:

skyhigh

At the bottom of your post you quote "Kiss someone today and be silly, tell a few stupid jokes"
Seems the stupid photos as you call them fall into that quote or are do you just quote that because it is your stupid joke.

Never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing that out (even tho you don't appreciate the significance of the quote or the originator)

And thanks Marlene!!!!! Sure do miss Big Al.

Marlene

that quote is from a dear sign friend who passed away. he was telling us to enjoy life as his slipped away. got a stupid ass drawing about that one???

Johnny Best

As a matter of fact, I do have a drawing of him.
shovalhead6.JPG

Johnny Best

Yes, and I agree with it totally. That is why I am silly and do stupid jokes with my ***drawings as you call them.
Sure you got some laughs with that statement with some haters.

sardocs

This thread seemed to go all sideways, but since we are remembering the Shovel I would like to say that his portfolio here on S101 should be required viewing for all newcomers and a lesson for all in smart, tasteful sign design. .... just sayin'....