• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone know if there is a way for the printer to bypass reading/detecting ink cartridges?

David40

سلام

I bought new ink and the ink still says . Ink end

Who can help me ?
That will depend on the model printer. What printer are you using? For the 1204, 1304,1604 and 1614, I found these instructions:

muhanad

muhanad

That will depend on the model printer. What printer are you using? For the 1204, 1304,1604 and 1614, I found these instructions:

Could you send the instructions to me? Maybe the same.

Umca

Explain more about new ink. What ink type? What is printer’s firmware?
I remember old ink labeled as LUH, new ink is UH21. Maybe, you just need to upgrade printer’s firmware for make it possible to install new ink type.

muhanad

Explain more about new ink. What ink type? What is printer’s firmware?
I remember old ink labeled as LUH, new ink is UH21. Maybe, you just need to upgrade printer’s firmware for make it possible to install new ink type.
I think the printer needs an update. I can not separate to disable the chip feature to use other inks.

firmware 1.03

Umca

Try to update firmware up to latest version. It is 1.11 I think. New inks compatibility has here.

EGORP

Good afternoon, colleagues.
Maybe someone can help, we have a Mouton 426 UV printer, but we can’t find an UH 21 ink chip on it to use other inks.
Maybe someone knows who sells or helps to chip the printer.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Umca

Good afternoon, colleagues.
Maybe someone can help, we have a Mouton 426 UV printer, but we can’t find an UH 21 ink chip on it to use other inks.
Maybe someone knows who sells or helps to chip the printer.

Thanks in advance for your replies
Mutoh does not sell ink chip cards separately.

Subysti

I have a used VJ-1324 that has been unlocked. Basically want it gone. Maybe the boards will work with your printer?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I have a used VJ-1324 that has been unlocked. Basically want it gone. Maybe the boards will work with your printer?
Helltown concepts I'm not 100% but if this is something you would want to try, I believe it would be the heater control board you would want. I replaced a main board on a machine that had the cards turned off and they still were turned off after the procedure so the main board didn't seem to have anything to do with it. Since the firmware on the heater control board handles the ink cards, my best guess would be that's the board you need. My only concern would be if the unlocked firmware on the heater control board needs to verify anything like serial number and model with the main board, it might fail and not let you use it. That's just a guess though. Might be worth a shot.

Subysti

So I went back and looked through emails. yes I had to send a file from the printer to get a file back to upload to the printer. Basically the carts always look full until the manual flag on the cart gets tripped. You can put any cart in any slot including cleaning carts and it doesn't care. The person I found was in the Ukraine and I was very skeptical it would work as he insisted on Western Union cash up front as he was screwed many times but he was honest and it worked. I've since moved to an HP 360 latex so the Mutoh is sitting there.
unused, lonely and sad.........

Adam White

i can unlocked any mutoh model even new model, no more smart cards no more ink level hit pm
Hello, I'm interested in having my Mutoh unlocked. I just purchased a large supply of inks and they came without the ink cards. My printer is a Mutoh Xpert Jet 1641SR