• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone know if there is a way for the printer to bypass reading/detecting ink cartridges?

yinjam

Yinka
Got the printer unlocked, Now my printer can print without any cards at all. Honestly best investment I've done for my printer. If anyone needs help let me know :)
i can unlocked any mutoh model even new model, no more smart cards no more ink level hit pm
i can unlocked any mutoh model even new model, no more smart cards no more ink level hit pm
hello

please can you help unlock vj 1614
my whatapp is +2348023187108
let chat

Steven 54

Table B*#ch v2.0
Having similar issue as one of the posters here on my 1614a - cyan cartridge almost full (and still in date) but machine says “ink end” it would seem theres an easy and inexpensive way to correct issue but for life of me idk - any help appreciated

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Without knowing much about mutoh usually you can also find it in the menu under some information, serial number etc etc.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I believe after unlocked, the ink status will always show 100%. Watch out for the ink level so you don’t run into sucking the air instead of the ink and create sub tank error on the 64” printers. It will be a pain bypass the error message.

Unlock works the best with continuous ink system. We have eco solvent and UV LED Jetbest ink made in Taiwan, ship from S. California.

Mutoh OEM ink $128 (440ml)
Jetbest compatible ink $40 (500ml)