• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does this make sense????

signrios

i think it looks good and i would fall for it if i was into it.

Folks who own a truck will understand just fine

that's correct, i used to have one of those on my pick up, i tought it was cool back then!!

300mphGraphics

A lot of folks around here have been concerned about the term "raffle". They claim there are IRS implications and that the safe term not to have potential tax issues or liability is to use drawing. Of course, these people that say that are in the non-profit world, might be different for a retail product. Beats me, just thought I'd mention it.

I have the same bed cover and love it. Nice layout.

CES020

we have/own a truck accessory shop. It's our primary business. I have a sign shop inside of it.

I'm just saying....... :) If you hadn't told me that, I'd have no way to know it from your flier. It would be nice to know what you sell from the flier.

54warrior

Being an automotive enthusiast/truck nut.... it was clear to me we the ad was for/about/what kind of store it was right away. I personally think the ad will attract the kind of people/buyers the OP intends to.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think you need the girl on there at all. No matter what.... that's old school. Sex does not always sell product... especially not when in conjunction with Christmas and high heels.

slappy

that was the best image i could get for the product. The girl is on almost everything, even the displays we have here in shop. Here are two of the ads. 1 will be in black and white, the other in full color. I'm choosing to run it in sundays paper, the other(black and white) is in a free classified newspaper that is at a lot of stores and is done weekly (every friday)

i also found this which i thought i would share. I'm going to request it be above the crease.

http://ezinearticles.com/?id=559760

Last edited:

Poconopete

Ever wonder why retail giveaways are "No purchase necessary, must be over 18 to enter, residents of blah blah blah are not eligible..."?

CES020

Much better! :) Yes, I own 2 trucks myself, and I know what a cap is, but there are a lot of SUV owners that could use their products that don't know what a cap is.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
She's not on mine....................... :ROFLMAO:

slappys truck.jpg

onesource

I must disagree, the ad is much more attractive with the girl, who else would pose...OP?
It's only old school when you lose your sex drive
I don't think you need the girl on there at all. No matter what.... that's old school. Sex does not always sell product... especially not when in conjunction with Christmas and high heels.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
One mustn't go around pointing fingers at which they know nothing about.... especially with a name like yours........ LOL