• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does this site give out our email addresses?

gabagoo

I only ask as I received an email with mentions that I was found through signs 101...

Anna Shackelford [anna@ahealthblog.net] is this person a merchant member? and if not how does she get my email address?

twmiller24

I'm pretty sure S101 does not give away our email addresses, because I use a work email that is dormant now. I almost exclusively get emails there from one client who hasn't gotten used to my new address and S101.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So this is weird... I was looking at unread posts, and when I clicked on this thread, Chrome started downloading something. It wouldn't open the thread, just started downloading something I can't open o_O

I finally got in here through the recent activity stream. I haven't seen this before on this site - has it happened to anyone else on any other threads?

I opened the file in word pad (safest thin I know of) and it's a bunch of html code

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
As a Lifetime merchant member, I can assure you we are not offered a list of email addresses or anything like that. I can contact y'all as easily as you can contact each other.