• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Doming Materials

Snydo

Can anyone recommend a supplier for doming materials? We have a supplier who sends us decent products but the customer service is atrocious, the worst I have ever seen hands down. I feel like a debt collector every time I try to order and I'm tired of it. We usually order by the half gallon(resin/hardener) along with a corresponding number of tubes, plungers, and nozzles.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We are thinking of adding doming to our capabilities, but with no real experience producing actual domed decals I cannot recommend which machine to purchase. Can anyone here let me know what machine they prefer, or do not prefer for this?

letterman7

Machine? No machine, just a applicator with resin pre-mix cartridges. I've done a hand full, but nothing I actively promote. Neat stuff to play with.

rjssigns

I get mine from a real estate company on the east coast. Name escapes me right now. Easy enough to find through a Google search.

ProColorGraphics

I got my last ones from domeit.com. They were good to work with. I had one cartridge look like it had leaked and they replaced it right away and threw in an extra one for the hassle. I am just getting going on this, so I don't have a lot of experience.

petepaz

http://daius.com/
we get ours from development associates. have been using them for at least 10years or more with no issues. we just use the cart. set up for small orders and send them our big orders.
we don't get enough to justify getting the bigger machine. they also have a roland printer so they can actually print jobs for you and then dome them if needed.