• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dont even want to do this!

javila

Only one that resembles a logo or is legible is second row, far right.

Everything else looks like muddled post stamps.

Jillbeans

I think that even though his old logo has a dated look, it could be cleaned up and dusted off.
:wink:
I think your heart is in the right place but you might be trying too hard to come up with something cool. Sometimes a simple approach can be right in front of you.
(believe me I speak from my own daily grind)
Love....Jill

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 104
good advice Jill...

real advice bob...

good guidance on how to identify client needs and not spin your wheels Flame...

in my opinion it is natural for a logo to evolve over time. but very rarely would i encourage an established business to scrap what they have altogether as they will lose any recognition they have established.

HaroldDesign

Any of them are better than what he's using now. Has he seen any of them? In the end, it will be who the art is for that will determine what is used. A lot of times this does not result in the best art being used, but if you don't get some input from him you could end up spending time refining things that he flat out doesn't like to begin with.

ABPGraphics

I am overwhelmed by the great advice and believe me I do hear everyone....One thing that really hit me was what bob said......I am not separating a sign from a logo - I really have no business designing a logo - I know this - I never really thought about what John & monsterkidz said - look at the logo first in blk and white - It make alot of sense
I know I am trying too hard to do something cool (Jill) instead of just sticking to simple and what I know. Yes my boss has looked at everyone....and I honestly think I am just confusing him with too many options.....I know I am because why would he go back to his original - I would too! - I do have to say backing off on myself a little bit.....my boss IS ALL OVER THE PLACE....one day he likes Old school - one day modern and all the others inbetween....again I appreciate your accurate feedback. I have alot to learn and plan on trying to reflect the KISS (Keep it simple stupid) method more.:thankyou: