• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double sided banner?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very Carefully.

Like anything else.... whatever method you use for the first side, do the exact same thing for the second side and leave a 1/4" slop factor for the hem and that should take care of any slight incidentals.

MikePro

simplest way:

-make a mark on your material (manually with a sharpee) with a reference point on your printer, where your material start is.

-print centered

-feed extra before cutting, so that you have material for your printer to feed

-flip and use marks you made to re-align your page to print 2nd side
(make sure you flip the file in the rip, as well, to make sure you're printing the right way)

Sticky Signs

i start by making sure I've got lots of bleed and the vinyl is square to the printer. Print the first side centered. flip the vinyl over and line it up. Should come out fine. If you want to take it a step further, use a thumb tac to poke a whole on both corners of the first print. You will see whether or not your inline when you print the second side.