• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drone video

lyndawayne

I am still learning about how to get a video here.
This is an example of what my first video mentor does in his work.
Just to give you a hint of what kind of aerial video idea I thinking about.
(Note, the original is a three-minute video. I have trimmed it down to just show the kind of aerial shots I am thinking about.)
I am thinking of having a voice-over to tell the story, instead of music.
Beautiful!

decalman

Notarealsignguy Let me ask, what about using an extra-long selfie stick?[/

QUOTE]
Notarealsignguy said this
" Is this where the delusional losers come to chat after they get kicked off of Facebook?

This is the message that you left me Notarealsignguy. What's up with this?
What's your problem? Do you live in the gutter? What on earth did I remotely do to provoke you... A) Nothing. I do not even know you nor do I care to. Leave me alone. Stop making contact with me. Grow up and be a man.

: 81435"]That sounds like a decent idea there Robert. Some of those drone videos can make the mundane look pretty impressive. I wanted to do one of my shop but I'm across the street from an airport so that won't work. I asked the guys that were working on a cell tower next door to take some pictures while they were up there..... that was good enough.

Last edited:

BALLPARK

Drones are great for the larger projects. My second largest project covered a development. We got approval to fly during a preset time with the local airport that was within 5 miles and got the footage we needed. The client loved the aerial views and selected the areas for placement from halfway across the US for multiple directional signs and monument signs.

We use them to inspect areas for storefront signage. They can be used to create impactful videos for social media.

I would highly suggest every company to research the laws and get used to drones. They will be used more and more in the future. Cargo drones are not far off and 3rd party specialized markets will emerge from them in the future.

Just used one to photograph a ballpark for the new sponsor placements and inspect high areas for new sponsorship opportunities.

We just completed some work for the VT/NRV drone testing grounds for the UAS. It's pretty cool what they do there in terms of testing the drones. Drones will play a large role in deliveries within a couple years.

Val47

Is this where the delusional losers come to chat after they get kicked off of Facebook?
This is the message that you left me Notarealsignguy. What's up with this?
What's your problem? Do you live in the gutter? What on earth did I remotely do to provoke you... A) Nothing. I do not even know you nor do I care to. Leave me alone. Stop making contact with me. Grow up and be a man.

: 81435"]That sounds like a decent idea there Robert. Some of those drone videos can make the mundane look pretty impressive. I wanted to do one of my shop but I'm across the street from an airport so that won't work. I asked the guys that were working on a cell tower next door to take some pictures while they were up there..... that was good enough.
[/QUOTE]
o_O