• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dust under prints problem..

xCROUSEx

When I lay digital vinyl on aluminum there is so much static from the vinyl that it like draws dust in between the print and the aluminum, which results in a 'bubbly' looking finish. Anyone ever had this problem? any solutions??

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Get a PCR Roller and Pad set. Best thing invented for the sign industry.

Z SIGNS

Lay down your vinyl in your clean room.Hose down the floor with water also your bench and yourself.

gabagoo

here's the cheapest I've seen....we've had ours a long time so don't remember what it was then. Most places want $300+.....I'd jump on this.

http://www.colormall.com/store/pc/PCR-Roller-Tacky-Pad-System-34p142.htm

I'm sure this device works, but holy crap $165.00? Looks like something we will all find in the dollar store soon lol...

I use a tac cloth and also just a hand held wiper...yes from the dollar store and it works great. I blow compresses air through it and that gives it a static charge.

boxerbay

This is what we use.

Attachments

• tin-foil-hat.jpg
    tin-foil-hat.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 110