• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco Solvent Inks for ROLAND PRINTERS

Vinylman

Anyone familiar with after market inks for the Roland CJ500/ I am converting one over to run eco solvent, and would like your feed back regarding the types of ink you are running. I just found a site selling a brand called WINCOM. Anyone know anything about them? Also where are you finding the best price performance balance? Prices per liter? Dealers who handle this?

Thanks for all the help on my earlier post I am ready to order inks, so any input is GREATLY appreciated.

Gordy Saunders

I am wanting to know about after market inks such as SolarisRoland R1121 Series 440.

Is anyone using this ink, and if so what is your opinion of it, and are you happy with its preformance?

Gordy Saunders

So, I am to gather that nobody on this forum has any experience with after market inks such as SolarisRoland R1121 Series 440!!!

Interesting!

Gordy Saunders

I've talked to one guy that is using it here in Tampa in his Roland. I says he has had no problems. The ink is compatable with OEM and you don't have to flush your system before using it. He said there is no difference in colors.

Robert M

did you install heaters under your plattens? You will need heat to get any of the newer inks to work.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Thank you and thank you.

We offer high quality Japanese made ink for Roland machines. You may contact me direct:(949)209- 7306 & sales@fieldcenterusa.com

At first, we would offer you the 220ml cartridges(about 34% savings), If you like the colors and you know the machine well enough( I have 1/many customers who does not know his machine at all period, all he knows is to buy Roland cartridges and put that cartridge into the machine and press run, you need to know at least the higher heat will make banding and some other basic stuff to adjust to the best colors,); you can convert to refillable cartridges with liters after. This will save you more than 50%+. I have plenty of references, 100% eBay feedback(fieldcenter_merchant, 100% paypal feedbacks, 3 days money back guarantee. $75/liter for signs101 members. Retail: $80+ 220ml: $45

We carry most of large format printer cartridges with exceptional quality. Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, HP waterbase, HP Solvent base, Seiko64s, Canon and more.

Cheers,
Francis
949-209-7306
Fieldcenter Inc