• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge prints along the bottom continually dropping out

gabagoo

Take a look at this photo. It is occuring just along the bottom "0"'s only. I just cleaned the head and it is still doing it. Duracoat cartridges.
Any idea how to stop this?

Attachments

• EDGE.JPG
    EDGE.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 81

Billct2

If it was just the black I'd say it was the cartridge, but you're getting that other problem with the yellow? They look like
two different issues.

gabagoo

No the yellow is the vinyl I print on..... I think it might be the cartridge, although I am not sure how to fix it

Caitlin

Has it been doing this for a while? Maybe it's just a section of the foil and you just need to get past it... I sometimes have foils leave lines or something but clears up after a couple feet.

gabagoo

warning...dont hit the reply to thread after you have replied to thread...it erases everything...doh

anyways it is odd that it did this on and off throughout that job, but not at all when i switched to yellow refective

gabagoo

no I have seen this many times over the years, but never have figured out why it happens. I cleaned the heads as well and still does it. It might be a bad foil where the lower edge may be trying to curl up. but too hard to figure out.