• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Estimate Software

Replicator

The only problem I have with the software and it is with v1.99 is that if I input a custom discount the software keeps using the original tax amount.

I wish they could make a patch to fix this . . . But I imagine they won't now that 2.0 is being sold and marketed.

Other than that one issue I have loved this program from day one and will use it as long as I am in business.

rm25x

So far so good with 2.0, I just need to spend some more time setting it up for me personally. But I will keep using it thats for sure.

Gene@mpls

I have used 2.0 for almost a year and like it- I don't know if they recently
changed their support program but support is time limited unless you buy a
plan:

Free Technical Support Options

The following options are always available to you, regardless of which product edition you are using, or whether or not you have a support contract:
The EstiMate Café Self-Service Support Forum
The EstiMate Software Online Knowledge Books

Free e-mail technical support is also available in certain circumstances:
If your question is related to installing or upgrading your software, and you purchased your software within the last 12 months* (see "installation and upgrade support" below).
If you are subscribed to one of our EstiMate Freedom Plans.
If you have paid for a single support incident, and the error you are experiencing is determined to be the result of a product defect ("software bug").
Installation and Upgrade Support

To help ensure that you have a smooth experience with your EstiMate program, we offer free "get you up and running" assistance. For a period of 12 months from your initial purchase or upgrade purchase, there will be no charge for any questions related to installing or upgrading your software.*

Support for Software Errors
If you are experiencing errors using EstiMate, normal support fees apply.
If it is determined that the error you are experiencing is due to a product defect ("software bug"), the technician assisting you may, at his or her sole discretion, refund your per incident fee if you have chosen to pay for a single incident.
Support for "How Do I..." Questions (Software Training)
Questions of this nature are charged at our normal technical support rates (below).

Technical Support Fees
Technical support for EstiMate can be purchased one of three ways:

$49 for a single incident (One specific software issue, pursued until resolution). If we are unable to resolve your issue to your satisfaction, the incident charge will be refunded.
$299 for an annual support contract. This entitles you to 12 consecutive months of technical support, from the date of purchase.
Freedom Plans: if you are subscribed to any one of our EstiMate Freedom Plans, technical support is included at no charge.