• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Expired JV3 JV33 JV5 Cartridge. We have the chip for you

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Expired JV3 JV33 JV5 Mutoh Cartridge. We have the chip for you.

$12 shipped. (good for 440ml)
$60 shipped. (permanent)

Francis Kao
Fieldcenter Inc
949-209-7306
sales@fieldcenterusa.com

Attachments

• mimaki chip.JPG
    mimaki chip.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 97

iSign

I have a JV3 & have avoided any technique to use older inks for 4 years so far… but I last time I got old inks, and I have had slower sales & now I need 2 chips.

Do you have ones for my 440cc SS2 ink cartridges?

Mine look like this:

mimaki_chip.gif

Techman

in some cartridges.. the alcohol in the ink will corrode the piezzo jets.

I just got a cartridge for another brand of printer that was dead because of the above challenge. The jets were at up. Does the JV printers have this problem? Is that why they have time bombs to shut them off?

Please enlighten me..

iSign

Lindy, give Francis a call. I got my 2 cartridges back in the machine already, instead of the in the trash.

LindyM

Cool thanks ! I need to buy perm chips but wanted to makes sure they will work with the 5.xx firmware I have.

ColesCreations

The cartridges have a ridiculously short expiry date for one reason only. To allow Mimaki to sell lots of ink, even to us who have printers that do not run all the time.

Quick, easy and free fix: Remove and replace the battery, date will now say 2005, and "near end" etc will still work. I know this works on JV3's, some say it also work on the JV33, I will not attest to that before having tried it myself.

I personally think it is a total waste of money and time to use unoriginal chips (as long as you use original ink).

LindyM

Well We do quite a bit of printing and would like to starting using clear fillable carts to keep track of the ink levels. I trust my Eyes more than the sensor tab. Ink expiring is not an issue since we go thru carts in a week or so.