• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Facebook Shill

SignManiac

I still don't understand how having your page liked is beneficial? It seems to me that everyone thinks it's crucial to have a bunch of likes? Is there any financial gain to it at all?

Techman

for every like,, you get all their friends to see your stuff as well.
100 likes with 200 friends each comes ot only about 20,000 views. ITs a view game.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I still don't understand how having your page liked is beneficial? It seems to me that everyone thinks it's crucial to have a bunch of likes? Is there any financial gain to it at all?

It's been explained to me that views add credibility.
Many people looking for services, especially locally
will look through Facebook. If you have 5 likes, they
might wonder what is wrong with your service or
product.

Bumping up your numbers helps, but growing them
locally and organically usually means increased sales
POTENTIAL.

nikdoobs

Sales are all that matters, views don't pay anything.

That's like saying TV commercial views don't pay anything. It's advertising and brand awareness.

In this business Facebook pages don't influence business as much as others, but it definitely keeps your name out there. My Aunt has a women's retail store and she gets customers in all the time because of something she posted on facebook.

So many people are on facebook these days that they will look at your facebook page before they check out your website.

Just like any business its always good to keep your name out there. People may remember a post you made next time they are in the market for a sign.