• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Favorite Brushed aluminum/silver vinyl?

JoySigns

Hi all! It's been so long since I have needed to buy any of this stuff (years and years) that I don't remember any options. I have old scraps of 15" Avery brushed polyester and a sample of Gerber's brushed label stock. This will be going on painted metal interior doors. What is your preference?

HUNTGRAPHIC

If you don't mind printing it I would use the Zero Nine Mirror Silver. I have not found a good brushed silver vinyl to print on to I print the silver and it is 1000% better.

Ditchmiester

we have always used Avery's SF100-840-S. I've tried others and this product seems to be the one that prints and cuts the best. We have used it on both Gerber's and HP Latex Printers. I have also found the cheapest place to purchase it is from Earl Mich in the Chicago Land area.

FatCat

Wrapped some elevator doors in 3M's 1080 series brushed titanium, customer was thrilled - really looked like the real deal when we were done.

JoySigns

Thanks for the responses. I am only looking to cut this, no printing. It looks like my supplier has Universal 679 chrome that has a five year outdoor life that will work.