• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finally made an account, so I should probably introduce myself...

WrapLink

Long time lurker of the forum and never actually made an account, so here I am. My name is Anthony, I have been in the industry or related fields on and off for about 15 years. Currently own a vehicle wrap shop in FL as well as developing an app that connects sign and wrap shops with contract installers and other business'. Most of my experience has been around automotive but before I opened my shop I have worked in sign shops that do just small signage like banners and small graphics to shops that fully fabricate everything as well as a couple franchise sign shops. Kind of found my place is more on the automotive side but still keep the skills I learned in my back pocket.

Look forward to learning from the forum as well as will try to give input when I can.