• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finally registered as a member

JohnHunter

Hello, all! Since I have been working for Wrap It ABQ, I have used this site quite a bit for issues involving the printers I run. Let me start off by saying that I am a Graphic Designer first and at the first siign place I worked for I was fortunate enough to get cross-trained on the production floor on Roland printers using Caldera for the RIP software. During the height of the pandemic, several people were let go which sucks because it was almost like family working there. Fast forward a couple of months on unemployment and I caught wind that there are a couple places looking for a designer. Brought my resume to one individual and was immediately put at a computer designing some striping for a BMW Z3. That was over 2 years ago.

Current daily routine, aside from working with Adobe software all day, I run an HP Latex 115, a Roland VS-540, and a GCC Jaguar plotter. I look forward to sharing knowledge and learning from the other pros in here.

Cheers!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:welcome: from PA................................................

Don't you hafta take the trash/garbage out 2 or 3 times a day ??