• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finished the new shop truck wrap!

parkedcar

I finally got the new wrap completed.
Feels good to have it all wrapped up and i should be turning heads once again.

Install took 20 hours by myself for the most part. My fiance helped with laying the panels down and she did do some squeegeeing too. Went pretty smooth for the most part, and i got quicker as i went on. This was my first full wrap since last spring.

Thanks to Chris at AZ Pro Signs for the print!
Material is IJ180cV2 with 8518. I used primer 94 on the edges and in some of the deeper recesses. Its 100% seamless, having one panel each for the bed, each door, and fender. I removed all handles, mirrors and lights which makes for an easier and much cleaner looking install.

It was designed at 50% 300 dpi, and the print is crystal clear from even a foot away. The blue is BRIGHT and the pics dont do it justice.

On with the pics!

Jim Doggett

Very cool!!! And cold ... brrrr. Crazy winter, even here in Texas. It's reminding me of when I lived in Seattle.

Back to kudos on the design: high-impact and great readability. I'll bet you get tons of leads.

Jim