• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Firmware update Mutoh 1204E error

supertaho

Make sure you are using firmware from Europe.
1204E is the European model, it may have special firmware.
www.mutoh.be

Yes certainly I took an insertion from the European sources.!

Compilla
user_offline.gif

College Senior

Need to change a Dip Switch on the Heater Control Board, he called Mutoh and they got him working again...
How it to make!!!!!!?????

supertaho

Well, I have understood. Rescue rolling a handwork rolling so speak at us in Russia. And so after long meditations I have understood as to win this animal. To correct mistake E079 err commu. It is necessary to enter into a mode of programming having pressed PowerON and keeping left button.
After that it is necessary to close the two first contact that is specified in picture 3. By means of the program of updating to send file HFW_V114.mfl. To wait successful completion and to reboot. And it WORKS!!! I am happy, thank you all who has not helped me:) I have won this animal!!!! :))))):rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

supertaho

There is last problem, to disaccustom this printer from smart card! Someone Can knows here as it to make??!! Write to me, I shall be very grateful!