• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First BIG snow!

Mosh

We have missed the snow all winter and now just got hit with 11" and counting in the last 24 hours. I live 1/2 mile off the road, and that road does not see many plow (we are about 2 miles off the highway) So the only tractor I had plugged in was the big four wheel drive I pull the ripper with. So I have been out "pulling" snow with it all dfay. I plowed around 5 mles of the area roads, then drove into town and dug out the shop. I pulled out at leat 4 cars on the way to town. The best part was the look I got when I had that thing parted at the bar for a "break" at lunch.
I will post pics in a bit if I can upload them.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Interesting story Mosh,
I figured you'd use some kind of alcohol fueled flame thrower to clear snow.

wayne k
guam usa

Mosh

Not something you see parked at the bar all the time, the tires are over 6 foot tall and there are 8 of them since I have the duals on it. plus the "home-made" plow I got hung on the back that is 8 feet wide. On the way home I plowed the shoulder on the highway and made it safe for the public. I don't just go out and get drunk and shoot stuff, like to help out.