• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flamey vs. bob............

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Hey Flame.. I know you probably check this thread often, so I'll ask you here.. Done much work on street bikes? Any tips? Not doing digital print, but probably some designs using vinyl (once I get my machine...)

??????

there is this neat feature here called PM, if you click the persons name you can scroll down and hit send a private message......

:thread pirate threading a :thread

LindyM

thanks Bob for the entertaining moment on a Saturday. that Martial arts design looks like some low budget 80s movie. I'll tell you what, at least your are consistent with what you do as far as going on multiple forums calling people out on what things should or shouldn't look like, yet you design stuff like this ?

Words of wisdom: Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.

Service Sign Co

Words of wisdom: Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.[/quote]

Not bashing Bob but like the statement "Don't let your bullfrog mouth override your tadpole brain":ROFLMAO:

tiki is supposed to be hosting the next design contest. If he's ready... I propose that flame and bob both enter... along with the others that will... and we'll see who's design gets the most votes? Can't be much fairer then that...

Did another contest get put on the back burner?

Joe Diaz

Not bashing Bob but like the statement "Don't let your bullfrog mouth override your tadpole brain":ROFLMAO:

tiki is supposed to be hosting the next design contest. If he's ready... I propose that flame and bob both enter... along with the others that will... and we'll see who's design gets the most votes? Can't be much fairer then that...

Did another contest get put on the back burner?

Knowing tiki, I think it's safe to say he doesn't enjoy hosting the contests as much as he enjoys winning them. :Big Laugh Last time he won, he let the runner up host the next contest. Perhaps we should do that again. I think Blade Graphics got 2nd. I can't speak for tiki, but I don't think he would mind.

Either way, I doubt bob would participate, I somehow get the feeling that he would find a friendly competition amongst peers beneath him.

iSign

"someone better start one" is the new "oh crap" (inside joke from the OC)

I nominate Rick to start one!