• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 install,stuck in demo version

markymark

Hello all,haven't took the chance to thank you guys,first for allowing me to be part of the group,and to the wisebirds,that you come to count on,when you got boogered.
So,I gave up on my partner flexi 8.1,the disc it had made its way to me got mishandled a time or two, loading and unloading every weekend setting up at flea market,well had to put it to pasture.now I got something I can't wait to get to know,flexi 10.a good friend of the family has gave me a hand,a blessing no doubt,but he's also down in his health,and I hate keep bugging him with this maybe someone can you tell what I need do that would fix me getting stuck in the demo version,he has sent one message,copy and paste the sai keylogo into? Then open flexi,as usual,don't understand what he was meaning,I do hope I haven't done anything wrong by posting this,my love goes out to all and thank you

netsol

you will not find a lot of support for a cracked piece of software on this site
you will have to reach out to your friend who sold/gave it to you
you can get a flexi subscription for around $55/mo

markymark

But if I find out different,I will definitely let you know.
I guess I'm old school,I've purchased earlier volumes of flexi,quiet honestly,just recently found out folks like yourself pay monthly.although I have learned and appreciated using it,I can't see paying that way .I can understand feelings on the matter,I would feel the same if I found out someone had paid a one time price for their copy and here I am looking like...
Actually you may not can comprehend this,but I'm so old school, I was using vinyl to go on license plates before ever hearing about vinyl plotters.and if I were to guess,you have no idea how.:).well I had two partners in Chattanooga,one air brushed our tags,cleared them with something he never told his secret,but as long as they didn't get discolored by too much sun,they were beautiful.
My other partner,he's been gone a while now,was a real pioneer in what we do today.he had dyes made for heat presses.and each dye there was room for several images,a upper case B,a couple of lower cases,a,e,i,and each dye there would be a silhouette,palm tree or rose etc. I remember buying this older man out at a big flea market in Birmingham,lol,my partner had pushed a load of women golfers on him,man the poor old dude had thousands literally.hope I haven't bored you with my story

Dale D

If all your doing is die cut vinyl,most plotters have basic software where you don't need Flexi. Some have Adobe plug ins as well.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Like your partner said..copy and paste it .. nothing more to it. If it's legit it will activate. If it's cracked there are additional steps that you'll have to figure out on you own...or cough up $ to may a small monthly fee.

My grandmother insisted we take her to the fle market when I was in FLA. I couldn't of imagined a worse place on earth. Crappy ebay knockoffs people selling for 5x what it cost. No air conditioning... All the sellers look like they drove in from the trailer park that morning. The women look like they had way too many miles on them.

mobileartdept

MobileArtDept.com Your Image Our Priority!
I purchased my first flexi as Flexi 8 as well and then upgraded to 10 then after 12 they did away with the security dongle and I grumbled and complained over the monthly fee -- BUT IN ALL HONESTY, Its the BEST MONEY i spend each month!! Their customer service is TOP OF THE LINE!! Your get to speak with a knowledgeable Flexi Technician WHO LIVES IN THE UNITED STATES and speaks common sign logic... and can help you resolve many little hiccup that can cause kaos and stress to any profitable production day --- You'll appreciate having the NEWEST version 22.02 and ALL the added time saving features -- THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH but a fellow Flexi user who has know the stress of trying to stay away from monthly cloud payments and has seen the light -- Increase your PLAY TIME and spend less time behind your vinyl cutting machine -- otherwise just use a cutter with generic software -- but your pixel editing and vectorizing and font finding features will remain a mystery until you upgrade to the latest version -- just my two bits :)

buggyjr12

If you're trying to install it on Windows 10, that's your problem. You need Flexi 12 or higher. Anything less will always be stuck in Demo mode. I just went through this earlier in the week with a legit copy of Flexi 10. :mad:

netsol

the easy(?) way for you, may be
(1) revert to windows 7
(2) reload computer "dual boot" (you choose windows 7 or 10 on startup)
(3) run windows 7 on a vm (use vm player or one of the free programs)
(4) upgrade to a new version of flexi & pay the subscription
(5) choose a different piece of software to replace flexi

i assume buggyjr12 is correct. revert to windows 7 is the easiest SHORT TERM & gets you printing again.

(i assume you have stuff that needs to be printed)
i can help remotely with dual boot or vm options, but, realistically, the time for windows 7 & flexi 12 has come & gone

REVERT to windows 7 for now & give some thought to a long term solution