• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Cloud Is Here!

Steph_Stamm

Will Flexi cloud work with windows 8? Do they have an upgrade price versus a full purchase price? I purchased Flexi 10.5 in Jan. and it runs craptacular on my windows 8 machine.
Yes, SAi Flexi Cloud works on Windows 8, 7 and Vista. Yes, we offer upgrade pricing for all versions, including Casmate and Inspire. Since you have v10.5, you can upgrade for free until the end of this month by visiting store.thinksai.com/upgrade. SAi Flexi 10.5 was not designed to work with Windows 8, so it's expected it wouldn't run well. SAi Flexi Cloud will help with that.

Steph_Stamm

question, does the internet network effect cloud files. For example recently my fios stopped working and i had trouble accessing some flexi cloud files that i created. the internet connection should'nt effect the program should it.
If you have uploaded your files to the Cloud storage (which resides on the web), then yes, your Internet will affect how you can access the files. If you saved your files to your computer's hard drive, the Internet connection will not affect how you can access your files.

Steph_Stamm

Hey Steph,
I've called flexi about 7 times in the past 3 days, been put on hold for 20 minutes then sent to voicemail. 0 returned calls, and 0 support. Want to have one of your pros call me?
Sorry about that! As Fred said, we were nearly all at the ISA show (which was great!). We had a skeleton crew working technical support last week, but this week we are running back to full staff. Did our team contact you yet? If not, PM me your info and I'll have them give you a call.

paxas

Crashes

We've actually heard several reports that this version is very stable. Try to pin down what might be causing the crashes. Is it a particular time of day? What were you just doing with the keyboard or mouse? Whether you can or cannot pinpoint the issue, let our technical support team know at esupport@thinksai.com.
Hi Steph, yes it seems to be happening when flexi "auto saves" in the background. The screen goes kind of white and hangs. I have disabled the auto save now and so far (today) no crashing or hanging. I Just need to remember to save things manually and not be lazy. Cheers

Last edited:

CalamityJay

I dont even use the cloud because of my issues.

whats the point of just being able to render and save to 1 gb of cloud space when you have to sacrifice printable area and accuracy of cutting??

:help

mopar691

So whats going on with the job approval system. I keep waiting for this but unable to access and really can find out very little about it. But I am very interested in this upcoming feature.