• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Florida Sign People (you know who you are).

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
We put the chickens in the shop for safe keeping. We had more but a dog got into our coop a few weeks ago and got a couple of them.
PXL_20220927_224447682.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
We tightened up. Now sitting at home watching the coked up weatherman make something out of nothing.
We used to be in typhoon alley and would get hit with a big one every few years. Thanks to Global warming/Climate change/freezing/warming the trade winds shifted and we have not been hit hard for a very long time.
It was kind of fun when I was younger and didn't have to worry about reopening a business or making payroll without any work. Not so much fun anymore.
You guys need to tell DeSantis to relocate Ian to a sanctuary city farther up the east coast.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'm not sad about that.... Do roosters even have balls? I've never seen any, then again I've never looked for them. I'm sad that he won't keep you in line anymore.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That, then....... would be a capon, sir. One with a 'watchman's' badge. BADGE ?? We don't need no stinkin badges.

Stacey K

I like making signs
There is someone here from Fort Myers which is getting the brunt of it...I hope you are all safe!!!!

Notareal, I can't recall the area you are in?

My parents condo is in Fort Myers on the first floor right on the river. They are here in Wisconsin but their neighbor refused to evacuate even though the complex said it was mandatory, they are on the first floor. My mother is very upset the storm surge is expected at 18' now. They are trying to get keys to their friends 3rd floor condo to ride it out. I'm watching the webcam from the pink shell, not sure how long it will be up and running. I love Florida...I hate that this is happening :(

Johnny Best

I'm not sad about that.... Do roosters even have balls? I've never seen any, then again I've never looked for them. I'm sad that he won't keep you in line anymore.
They nave them but inside his body towards his backbone. When Roosters and Hens mate it is called a "Cloacal Kiss". (My girlfriend in high school was a Future Farmer, we use to kiss a lot.)
A rooster does not have a penis, like mammals have, but a Cloacal. I use to help her study.

Johnny Best

There is someone here from Fort Myers which is getting the brunt of it...I hope you are all safe!!!!

My parents condo is in Fort Myers on the first floor right on the river. They are here in Wisconsin but their neighbor refused to evacuate even though the complex said it was mandatory, they are on the first floor. My mother is very upset the storm surge is expected at 18' now. They are trying to get keys to their friends 3rd floor condo to ride it out. I'm watching the webcam from the pink shell, not sure how long it will be up and running. I love Florida...I hate that this is happening :(
Fort Myers is not a good place right now. The hurricane is up to a cat 5 now (157mph). Storm surge will wash out all the the first floor except concrete walls. I pray your parents are safe and ride out the storm without any problems. They will have good stories to tell everyone.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay boys and girls, we're gonna have some sex education classes...... for birds.

Like Johnny said, in the conventional sense of mating, it's unlike mammals and even lotsa other animals. I learned this first hand. Out where I live, we have lots and lotsa animals and they don't care who's watching when they feel the moment. It's the craziest ritual, but they do get ready first and make sure everything is perfect. The male gets on top of the female and if ya ever saw pictures of a plane being fueled in midair by another plane, it looks JUST LIKE THAT. This long wobbly thing comes down, and gets inserted into the female and they're off. Takes a minute or two and that's mostly for making the connection and then they go their own ways. When ya eat your next egg, that little spot in the egg is rooster cum. :munchie:

Yep, we've seen the deer going at it, the squirrels, next doors, cows and bulls, the peacocks and even some of our neighbors when we have the binoculars out. Oops, I didn't say that.

Notarealsignguy

They nave them but inside his body towards his backbone. When Roosters and Hens mate it is called a "Cloacal Kiss". (My girlfriend in high school was a Future Farmer, we use to kiss a lot.)
A rooster does not have a penis, like mammals have, but a Cloacal. I use to help her study.
Well, scratch rooster off of the list of things I'd like to be in a second life.

Notarealsignguy

I'm in Port St Lucie/Fort Pierce. There's a few people on here from this area. Ft Myers is gonna get walloped, hope everyone is ok.

Stacey K

I like making signs
1664376677681.png
1664376705570.png
So far just a sign and tree down...a couple people are posting to the FB page. That won't last long...

Stacey K

I like making signs
Okay boys and girls, we're gonna have some sex education classes...... for birds.

Like Johnny said, in the conventional sense of mating, it's unlike mammals and even lotsa other animals. I learned this first hand. Out where I live, we have lots and lotsa animals and they don't care who's watching when they feel the moment. It's the craziest ritual, but they do get ready first and make sure everything is perfect. The male gets on top of the female and if ya ever saw pictures of a plane being fueled in midair by another plane, it looks JUST LIKE THAT. This long wobbly thing comes down, and gets inserted into the female and they're off. Takes a minute or two and that's mostly for making the connection and then they go their own ways. When ya eat your next egg, that little spot in the egg is rooster cum. :munchie:

Yep, we've seen the deer going at it, the squirrels, next doors, cows and bulls, the peacocks and even some of our neighbors when we have the binoculars out. Oops, I didn't say that.
I never want to eat an egg again...