• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Florida Sign People (you know who you are).

Johnny Best

My father never ate an egg. I did not taste egg salad or mayo till I was a teenager. I stay away from eggs, not my favorite thing to eat. Now I feel lucky.

Troy Lesher

Merchant Member
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your protection over homes and people’s lives during and after this storm. I pray they will seek shelter in your arms no matter the outcome.

We know you are all-powerful. Please protect those in the storm. Please spare the homes in the path of the storm. Amen.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Looks like a sales call to me...

We used to save all of our old billboard faces for tornado season. We have about 20 structures so a pretty decent pile. Between the lack of tornadoes in the past 10 years and the fact that faces aren't what they used to be, we haven't given any out in forever. Stay safe Florida Man, enjoy your day off!
He doesn't take a day off. Ever.

Johnny Best

biker gang in Ontario

Attachments

• rooster.jpg
    rooster.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 106

Stacey K

I like making signs
Texas - how are your grandparents? My parents condo is in The Landings. They had removed all the boats from the marina so no boats in the streets. Their building had no storm surge but still assessing the building, lots of roof damage. The building next to them had heavy roof damage and was mostly destroyed. The people so far that we heard from are safe! Here's the Fort Myers beach pier this morning and my boys from January. I'm glad we went to see the Edison Estate this past year...I'm guessing it's gone.

Attachments

• 307722073_653409369435555_3642638869082425229_n (1).jpg
    307722073_653409369435555_3642638869082425229_n (1).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 91

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Time for roll call from the Florida delegation or still too early?
I hope everyone came through unhurt.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Texas - how are your grandparents? My parents condo is in The Landings. They had removed all the boats from the marina so no boats in the streets. Their building had no storm surge but still assessing the building, lots of roof damage. The building next to them had heavy roof damage and was mostly destroyed. The people so far that we heard from are safe! Here's the Fort Myers beach pier this morning and my boys from January. I'm glad we went to see the Edison Estate this past year...I'm guessing it's gone.
Lost contact with them yesterday around 4pm when they said it sounded like their house was going to fall apart. Now cell phones just go to VM. They might be conserving battery power or no cell service. I've heard if you call 911 you're directed to just leave a voicemail. Local news went off air yesterday. Not too worried yet, as I've been though hurricanes and it can take days to get to where you can drive around and get power to use phones. But it sounds like this really was a strong one.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Lost contact with them yesterday around 4pm when they said it sounded like their house was going to fall apart. Now cell phones just go to VM. They might be conserving battery power or no cell service. I've heard if you call 911 you're directed to just leave a voicemail. Local news went off air yesterday. Not too worried yet, as I've been though hurricanes and it can take days to get to where you can drive around and get power to use phones. But it sounds like this really was a strong one.
Oh gosh...not was I was hoping to hear! Please keep us informed. Praying they were able to ride it out and stay safe!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
From the news it looks like help is in the area so maybe it won't be too long before help can get to them if they need it. Are they in a wood-framed house or something more substantial?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
It looks bad but not near what Andrew was or Michael that leveled Mexico Beach in the panhandle. All in all I'd say we got fairly lucky even considering the damage done. That was a big storm.