• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Florida Sign People (you know who you are).

DL Signs

Never go against the family
One of my daughters lives down in the Naples area, finally heard from her that she's OK, her place didn't get damaged, but no idea when she'll have power again.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
One of my daughters lives down in the Naples area, finally heard from her that she's OK, her place didn't get damaged, but no idea when she'll have power again.
I'm glad she's ok. The news has been on all day here - Ft Meyers is devastated.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
They were playing football
ezgif-2-f5063a267a.jpg

Stacey K

I like making signs
Well, my grandfather drove to the hospital just to make a call to tell me they were OK. No phones, no power, no internet... they don't know the extent of what happened down there because they cant get news or information.

Thank goodness!!! I have been keeping them in my prayers! So happy to hear this! They were the only ones I knew of that were unaccounted for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I will say that the migrant areas band together and help each other out when stuff like this happens and would bet that they would all be willing to head south and help with cleanup. In contrast, my American friends are salivating over the opportunity to make a bunch of money off of it..