• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flyer design for Christmas Sale

WildWestDesigns

I understand what you are saying. In this case, I am going for more of the initial attention grabbing of the flyer then the products. Most people will see the "SALE" and the attraction begins.
As for the products, Since he is not emphasizing on any specific item or brand, I do not think it is as necessary, as if let say he was only catering to IPhones. Then I would definately be having an Iphone larger along with the apple logo. I could be wrong on this one, but from the last couple of marketing workshops I have gone to, this has been one of the points they have made.

That's true. If he isn't hocking a particular product, but you emphasis only 4 or 5, people might think that it's really a sale concentrating on those items whether then all that's in the store.

Marlene

I like the items in the balls. it fits with the overall theme and makes them stand out. love the colors. very nice work!

Last edited:

TommyFastLane

The design is great!
However, it takes a few seconds to tell that it is a wireless cell phone store. There isn't a cell phone on the flyer at all. I think the Christmas sale is attention getting but i feel it needs to be a little more custom to the brand of the wireless store. Do they have a logo or any particular colors they use? This is pretty generic almost so that you can plug in any item for any store in any industry at will.

showcase 66

The design is great!
However, it takes a few seconds to tell that it is a wireless cell phone store. There isn't a cell phone on the flyer at all. I think the Christmas sale is attention getting but i feel it needs to be a little more custom to the brand of the wireless store. Do they have a logo or any particular colors they use? This is pretty generic almost so that you can plug in any item for any store in any industry at will.
The company he sells phones for has a strict policy about representing phones in any advertisement. You have to get permission from them first and they take 90 days to respond on anything including payment. Can't even have a phone in a case on any of his advertisements. We found that one the hard way.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like the whole thing.

One thing I probably would've done would be to mute the Santie Clause area and all the gingerbread associated with him. That takes the filler element down a notch or two and punches up the main message...... Christmas Sale.
santa fade.jpg

showcase 66

I like the whole thing.

One thing I probably would've done would be to mute the Santie Clause area and all the gingerbread associated with him. That takes the filler element down a notch or two and punches up the main message...... Christmas Sale.

Good Idea.
My buddy (the client) loves the design. I have to email him the design so he can print them out. I think I might change the Santa like you suggested and send him that one. Probably wont even no the difference.

Thanks for the input from everybody.

visualeyez

Too much shadow/glow around the photo objects. I think crisp edges on those would make a big difference. And give each ornament it's own color, creating a vibrant attention grabbing color splash that represents a real family tree...

Todd-sta

Well done - perhaps a little more subtle in the intensity on the big snowflake..... but I like what you've done.