• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flyer

Something I made up to promote and employee night at my resort. Shred is what we call it when we go snowboarding or skiing with you friends. I thought the play on words was kinda funny. Let me know what you think. thanks

Attachments

• night_shred.jpg
    night_shred.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 98

Patrick46

I do like the idea and the illustration...but I think I'd have put the skeleton on a board or skis. It looks almost like an invite to a halloween party...nothing shows me that this is a skiing or sno-boarding event. He also needs to be in the snow. JMO

Deaton Design

Its a great layout, but I agree with Patrick about the skis. Im sure you figured everyone would know by the name thats what it is, but it may escape some. Looks good though.

GypsyGraphics

Take a look at this spooky cool ski run. Get a little of that look in the background (without getting too busy), put those bones on a snowboard and you got yourself a stellar flyer.

Your layout is very nice by the way!

Night Skiing At Blue Mountain.JPG

signmeup

Looks good to me. You should be able to slip a snowboard in there pretty easy. I used to love going night skiing.

MITCHATEXOTIC

Boreal

Just a stones throw from Taho.Went there a couple years back for my first ski trip had a blast.By the way nice lay-out

Techman

Why not discount on soft drinks too. For example, I am not a drinker and if I saw a discount on beer it would mean that I had to pay full price to have a soda (and usually pay more) and would likely be put off.