• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID pleeeeeze!!!!

os101king

Lookin to ID this font. Any help is greatly appreciated.
picture.php

There we go, thanks guys!

os101king

Sorry, but it must be my computer. The photo link on S101 NEVER works for me the first time. Usually have to try it four or five times..... I dont' know what's up. Hold on.

os101king

Yeah, I'm not blaming the board and I SHOULDNT be blaming my computer. There's a mechanical component to my system that's usually the issue.

The loose nut behind the keyboard.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The font is ITC Blair Medium.

The reason you are having problems posting images is that you are choosing a more difficult method than most here use. If you simply click on the Attachments icon in the Post/Reply dialog, you can then upload direct from your hard drive to the post. The icon is a paper clip in a vertical orientation.

kemper

This looks like a form of Eurostyle..hope it helps...I have several Eurostyle fonts, it is just a bit thinner than one I have, but everything else matches up.