• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Identification Assistance

Ogriv

Greetings,

I am digging through my font collection looking for a match. I have found different fonts that come close, but none seem to have a match for the letter 'R' . Any ideas come to mind? I thought I saw this in my Corel collection (Compacta bold or something like that), I'll keep looking, perhaps I missed it.

Attachments

• IMG_2702B.JPG
    IMG_2702B.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 143

Geary

"Triumvirate" (casMate), "Swiss", "Nimbus"....all are based on Helvetica..... basically the same any way you look at it. Okay, the purists among us will now enter in and deftly spank me for saying that....rightfully so.....I do appologize. :tongue: However, these are VERY similar. Although, I still believe Helvetica to be the most beautiful. Of course, it's the model of perfection. God bless Max Miedinger. :D

The line below the arch has just been sqeezed a bit. It's not uncommon to have to match these kinds of things that have been condensed or altered in many other ways. You just have to get close. But, you already knew that. :wink:

~gear