• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Management

MikePro

I use SuitcaseFusion, but haven't tried any other programs to compare it to.
watch youtube videos on it, and you'll wonder why you've never had font management software before.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Suitcase Fusion here....I don't use it everyday, but it sure is helpful for categorizing, and when looking for a particular font. The simplicity of backing up or migrating all of your fonts from one computer to another (using the font vault) is priceless.

JB

GypsyGraphics

i used Suitcase for years and years, but was always on the look-out for something better. a few years ago there was a great thread here on s101, and based on input from other members, i switched to FontAgent Pro. LOVED IT...... until...
something about the licensing change. i made sure before purchasing it that, one license allowed me to run it on both my desktop aaaaand my laptop. it did, and life was good, all the fonts playing nice together, auto opening and closing as need... 2 years of font bliss.... till they decided to UN-allow it to run on my laptop if it was open on my desktop. which would be understandable if that was the deal when i bought it, but it wasn't. so, not only will i NOT buy a second license i won't renew/update my current one, even though FontAgent runs like crap with the current OS.

not sure i want to go back to Suitecase.... the search for font nirvana continues.

NateF

I use FontAgent Pro. Not sure how it compares to the others, but it lets me sort my fonts into categories and then I can easily scroll through just script fonts, serif fonts, or whatever other categories I used for sorting.