• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Food shortages?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
You mean your "friend" who buys his fillet of fish sandwich from McDonalds. Yes, fresh out of the freezer, from the truck that bought it there, from the factory in Newfoundland that was caught four months before in the North Atlantic.
It says fresh caught? It's better than those other places that skim the dead fish off the top.

Johnny Best

It says fresh caught? It's better than those other places that skim the dead fish off the top.
That means it is thrown out of the freezer to the guy standing in front of the deep fryer who "just caught it" before he throws it in the basket to be lowered in the hot oil.

jochwat

Graphics Department
More than just the bird flu, but the chickens are definitely coming home to roost.

Stolen Elections come at a very high price and have dire consequences
Thoughts like this are why we can't have nice things.

But to stay on topic, there's appears to be no shortage of jackass meat.

victor bogdanov

Here is a AI generated illustration of the food shortages. I;m having too much fun playing with DALL E AI

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Guess the text this one is based on:
Capture.JPG

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Just checked, the wife's tanks are full up here...

Fun fact, the USS Filet O' Fish sales the North Atlantic, catching fish, filetting, breading, flash frying, flash freezing, and then packaging the finished square for end use at McD's. It's an insane factory ship that strikes fear in the hearts of pollock!
Do they grind the eyes up into the patty so Gino can see if it is fresh or not?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't care if they're fresh or not, Johnny best brought that up. He eats his fish fresh outta the water. Cripes, they just bite the heads off and eat 'em raw right there in the boat. He even has the one guy steer the boat and hanging over the side, he keeps his mouth open along side the boat (trawling style) and they just swim the heck in.... like plankton.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Fish.... ?? Nope. We don't even have any rivers, streams or lakes in all of pennsylvania. When it rains it all runs straight down to philly. When the snow melts, it all runs down to philly. The whole state slants that way, so the entire town is always bulging with overflow and it goes to the jersey shore and then ya have total mess. Jersey gets all of new york's garbage and philly's run-off. So, we don't have fish. We import most of them from mainland china. Good cheap source.

you bonehead...................

Stacey K

I like making signs
I've noticed here and there something I like is not in stock but might be back the next week. Specifically: cinnamon rolls, land o lakes light butter, certain pasta noodles. We trade vegetables for eggs with the neighbor. We have some venison left but definitely don't have enough for the year. I stock up when things are on sale and do meal planning, it helps a lot with keeping the weekly bill down. We do a lot of canning/freezing/dehydrating also so there's certain things I never have to buy at the store.