• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions For walk-in sign businesses - Your COVID-19 update tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone listening ?? Heck no. Does anyone on the other side care ?? Heck no. So, why do we keep saying the same thing over and over and over ?? Cause no one knows and no one sure gives a sh!t about what the other guy is saying. Things are getting back to normal. Don't forget your mask, Kemosobe.

Baz

Got plenty of masks. They have been mandatory up here for a while now.
But tell that to the idiots who follow Dr. Victory's Youtube medecine.

What a joke.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't knock it, til ya try it.

Again, just let things pan out on their own and be responsible for yourself. It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully, for me...... I have a strong immune system, along with my wife.

Was at a farm auction on Saturday helping the owner sell things. About 250 people there. Food truck, water stations and job Johnny was used by all. Of those 250 about 5 people,wore a mask. Went to a family reunion on Sunday, not my family, but we were invited as we're considered part of the family. About 45 people. Not one mask. That's how's it been all summer. Do what you must and please stop playing mr covid policeman. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all this horsesh!t.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Don't knock it, til ya try it.

Again, just let things pan out on their own and be responsible for yourself. It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully, for me...... I have a strong immune system, along with my wife.

Was at a farm auction on Saturday helping the owner sell things. About 250 people there. Food truck, water stations and job Johnny was used by all. Of those 250 about 5 people,wore a mask. Went to a family reunion on Sunday, not my family, but we were invited as we're considered part of the family. About 45 people. Not one mask. That's how's it been all summer. Do what you must and please stop playing mr covid policeman. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all this horsesh!t.
Masks have been mandatory for a few weeks in WI also. I've been to a tractor pull - one mask. Races - 2 masks. 2 Grad parties - no masks. Several races in the state my kids have attended - 1-2 masks or none. Road America - very few to none. All outside events but less than 1% of people wear them. Most businesses - only workers wearing them. Grocery store - most people, Kwik Trip - most people, every other gas station - nobody, not even the workers. Same here all summer...I still have yet to personally know anyone with it or hear of any outbreaks in places I have been (fingers crossed). City wide brat fry this Saturday. I assume the older people will wear them along with the workers on but I bet nobody else will.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't get me wrong...... in the stores (grocery, hardware gas stations), I will wear one outta respect for others. Otherwise, like they say, when your health secretary has b@lls and your governor doesn't...... you know you're a Pennsylvanian.

Andy D

Masks have been mandatory for a few weeks in WI also. I've been to a tractor pull - one mask. Races - 2 masks. 2 Grad parties - no masks. Several races in the state my kids have attended - 1-2 masks or none. Road America - very few to none. All outside events but less than 1% of people wear them. Most businesses - only workers wearing them. Grocery store - most people, Kwik Trip - most people, every other gas station - nobody, not even the workers. Same here all summer...I still have yet to personally know anyone with it or hear of any outbreaks in places I have been (fingers crossed). City wide brat fry this Saturday. I assume the older people will wear them along with the workers on but I bet nobody else will.

Ironically, I'm the guy that wears the mask everywhere I go and follow all the CDC guidelines, but I don't need some dude, from another country, opinion's about how we're doing it all wrong.

Edited to say: this was a response to several rude posts by Baz, that has since been removed.

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
Ironically, I'm the guy that wears the mask everywhere I go and follow all the CDC guidelines, but I don't need some dude, from another country, opinion's about how we're doing it all wrong.
I also wear mine in stores, out of respect for others. As a business owner it's important not to get caught up in politics in your own community...it sure is hard sometimes! That's why it's nice to come here and rant LOL

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
One of my coworkers just returned to work yesterday after being out for 3 weeks after catching the COVID, he was out with a sick child on a Friday and then was suddenly working from home the next week. The guy is mid to late 40s and said his daughter was being treated for strep, so the went ahead and tested her for the virus along with him and his wife and they all had it. He said that he and his wife felt fine and had no symptoms, but felt horrible for 3 days after they got the results. Contact tracing did not provide any answers to where his family could have contracted it.

I have since learned that a handful of people in our office have dealt with it.

Maybe this virus isn't too terrible for most healthy people and that may make it seem overblown, but to believe it is not real is foolish.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Dammit.................................... :covereyes:

No one said it is NOT real. Just blown out of proportion. I know several people who had it and gotten over it. I also know people who got it and died from it. For some, it is not a pleasant experience. We've lived through all kindsa problems from diseases of man-made origins to natural causes and we're still here. Regardless of the precautions everyone takes, it's still gonna take it's toll. No need to take silly chances, but just be reasonable and make adult decisions and not act like the frickin' sky is falling.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Our Governor just tested positive so I know we are all going to die now.
Before I sign off for the last time I am going to donate all my likes & upvotes to some of the people here on the list that do not have enough.

Jeremiah

I was taught to Respect my Elders ! Even though I'm old now there are older people around and people not in good health fir whatever reason. In my life Along with please, thank you, and your welcome (Rather than No Problem). I respect people by wearing a mask for their protection and mine. I dont care if I'm right or wrong. I just do it. This whole thing is not about what I think or my rights. I want some people with pre existing conditions to be around longer to tell me stories about just "stuff". That's just me .

Andy D

Before I sign off for the last time I am going to donate all my likes & upvotes to some of the people here on the list that do not have enough.
Just donate to me all of your "Hilarious!", You're a funny dude with a quick wit.. I'm...not so much :(

dypinc

Well our Governor tested positive and had another test shortly after that and tested negative. And, this same thing has happened too many more. These tests are not reliable and you can not base anything from these tests.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Well our Governor tested positive and had another test shortly after that and tested negative. And, this same thing has happened too many more. These tests are not reliable and you can not base anything from these tests.
100% correct. Happend to my wife, doctor diagnosed Covid despite two negative test. We were told these tests are at best 50% accurate.

David40

Hey guys, here is some good news you won't hear on the evening news. Remains to be seen if they try to suppress this drug too. I can't understand why people put up with the lies and deception of a few government officials and bureaucrats.

Australian researchers tout new 'wonder drug' as potential cure for corona virus patients

David40

So this forum is a platform for promoting dangerous crackpot ideas now?
I live in Australia and if this was a thing it would be all over our news.

Here's what the FDA says about it. But what would they know, right?
They probably just want to suppress this drug too.

"FDA is concerned about the health of consumers who may self-medicate by taking ivermectin products intended for animals, thinking they can be a substitute for ivermectin intended for humans. People should never take animal drugs, as the FDA has only evaluated their safety and effectiveness in the particular animal species for which they are labeled. These animal drugs can cause serious harm in people. People should not take any form of ivermectin unless it has been prescribed to them by a licensed health care provider and is obtained through a legitimate source."

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterina...in-intended-animals-treatment-covid-19-humans

Sorry, but Australia as a country surrendered to the New World Order years ago. You gave up your freedoms when they confiscated all your guns. Unless you have been living in a cage, it is common knowledge that the media in Australia is under the same globalist elite control as it is in just about every country in the world.You are not going to see anything on your MSM that does not follow the NWO agenda, and there is nothing you can do about it.
It's common sense that there are a number of drugs that can be used for humans and animals. Ivermectin was and is a drug developed for humans that is also used by vets for animals. This is more smoke screen by the pharmaceutical controlled FDA to discourage a legitimate use of a very inexpensive solution by twisting words.
I have heard of people who could not afford the human version of various drugs and ended up using the animal version, which obviously does not have the same quality control, but ended up doing the job. I would not do it and I would not recommend it, but people are stupid and well, we can't put everyone in a strait jacket now can we?

Last edited:

Bly

Sorry, but Australia as a country surrendered to the New World Order years ago. You gave up your freedoms when they confiscated all your guns. Unless you have been living in a cage, it is common knowledge that the media in Australia is under the same globalist elite control as it is in just about every country in the world.You are not going to see anything on your MSM that does not follow the NWO agenda, and there is nothing you can do about it.
It's common sense that there are a number of drugs that can be used for humans and animals. Ivermectin was and is a drug developed for humans that is also used by vets for animals. This is more smoke screen by the pharmaceutical controlled FDA to discourage a legitimate use of a very inexpensive solution by twisting words.
I have heard of people who could not afford the human version of various drugs and ended up using the animal version, which obviously does not have the same quality control, but ended up doing the job. I would not do it and I would not recommend it, but people are stupid and well, we can't put everyone in a strait jacket now can we?

Sorry to hear of your mental illness.

Yes we have strict gun laws in Aust but those who really need a gun can still own one and plenty of people do own one.
I guess it's not like your wild west country where every idiot can carry one thus creating an environment where the average person feels the need to carry.

Regarding drugs and their suitability to treat illnesses, I leave that research to medical scientists, not nitwits on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.