• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

found a stoneslinger parked at my back shop!!

gabagoo

Came in at 7 this morning to beat the heat and find a stoneslinger parked at my back door. I cursed a bit and wondered who's it was. There was lettering on the doors and front Rad protector, and it was the last thing I wanted to do in this scorching heat.... remove vinyl that is.

Customer shows up at 9 and he did have an appointment but I thought he was bringing me a pick up truck. So we go through what he wants and I tell him I need the day.

Here is the best part. We get the steamer going to remove the graphics and it is taking quite a while to heat up, so I take my weeding tool (ulano stripping tool) and I try peeling a letter.
BEAUTIFUL!!! who ever did the truck used 3ml and I had the thing stripped in 15 minutes with virtually no glue residue, no steamer or heat gun needed on this job. whew...... Graphics can be all Edge printed and applied within 45 minutes.

The sign Gods are looking down on me today!!!:rock-n-roll:

SignManiac

Thanks Jake. Just what the name implies. I should have figured that out but I've decided today will be a good day to catch some stupid.