• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free wrap!

Tim Aucoin

I'm attending the 3M "It's a Wrap Race" vehicle graphic installation training course next month here in Calgary... should be fun!

Found out today that they are still looking for another vehicle, so I volunteered my Ford Escape! Rep is at my suppliers tomorrow and I'll find out for sure if they're going to use my truck. :popcorn: I was told that they choose the design, but they'd incorporate my company name & phone number in the graphic. I'm soooo excited!!!

Sabre

Ugh... I think I've been doing too much Facebook. I looked all over for the "Like" button. That sounds awesome man, wish I could be down there for it. Congratz :)

Craig Sjoquist

cool deal ... learn a good deal see the result ... find out what the final results do for sales
... then bennifit from the cost with sales

Tim Aucoin

Hey Tim is there a website for that 3M deal?>?

No website that I can find. I believe the way it works is that 3M gives the training class info to their dealers who then pass the info on to their customers. There is always limited class space and obviously, a limited number of "volunteer vehicles" needed, so keeping it at a dealer only level is probably 3M's way of not getting overwhelmed with requests. I would imagine that it's also a way for them to weed out the serious from the curious! :rolleyes:

Rooster

Contact your local 3M dealer. I attended the same class last year in Edmonton through ND graphics.

It's worth the time if you're a newbie to the wrap world.

Tim Aucoin

hmmmm.... people learning to wrap on my car with a torch and olfa knives....

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

:covereyes::covereyes: Actually, I believe the "real" cars that are being wrapped are under CLOSE supervision by the 3M expert installer, and they have a couple of vehicle pieces for the rookies/newbies to use... at least that's the way I read their description....
This workshop will focus on what it takes to sell and install graphics (vehicles & boats) as well as understand what films and adhesives to use for a successful application. In addition to a full vehicle wrap led by an expert installer, we have a Sprinter door for training on specific application techniques to successfully apply graphics in deep compound channels. We also have a Caravan back door for training on specific application techniques to successfully apply perforated window film onto curved glass. You will leave the seminar with more confidence and understanding of your products & services using practical techniques to ensure a successful printing & installation - and have had fun at the same time!

Hmmm...:rolleyes: maybe I should "volunteer" my wife's new Ford Edge instead of my Escape... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WOW.... I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS WAS POST #1000 FOR ME!!!!:clapping::clapping:

Last edited: