• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Funny logo issue

myront

CorelDRAW is best
That was probably me. I'm notorious for misspelling. It's not that I'm not very good at spelling. I blame it on 2 things.
1. trying to go too fast
2. CorelDRAW's spell checker. At 100% you see no red squiggly line, zoom in 10% and it's there, another 10% or so and it's gone again

Andy D

That was probably me. I'm notorious for misspelling. It's not that I'm not very good at spelling. I blame it on 2 things.
1. trying to go too fast
2. CorelDRAW's spell checker. At 100% you see no red squiggly line, zoom in 10% and it's there, another 10% or so and it's gone again
I'm a horrible speller, matter of fact, whenever I'm trying to type an unusual or hard word, and spellchecker doesn't put that red squiggly line under it, my a 1st thought is "great, spell checker isn't working"
then Google it... If I actually got it right, I give myself a huge mental high five!

Andy D

1. trying to go too fast
I don't trust Corel's spell checker, I usually copy and paste into outlook and check it that way, I will also use outlook to check synonyms to make sure it's the correct word.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
One sold a guy named Brian 1,00 business cards, he came back a week later when he realized his name was Brain on the card.