• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FYI!!! Before You Update to Adobe CC 2015....

GypsyGraphics

By default, when you update your Adobe CC apps, it now automatically REMOVES and saves over prior versions!

i knew this already and was sure i'd already deselected the override feature.

i just finished updating all my apps to cc 2015 and found ALL PRIOR VERSIONS OF EVERY APP MISSING!

Before clicking update, select advance options and DESELECT "Remove Old Versions"

i now have to go back and upload every version of every Adobe app since CS6 individually, to get them all back.
grrrrrr

Andriy

By default, when you update your Adobe CC apps, it now automatically REMOVES and saves over prior versions!

i knew this already and was sure i'd already deselected the override feature.

i just finished updating all my apps to cc 2015 and found ALL PRIOR VERSIONS OF EVERY APP MISSING!

Before clicking update, select advance options and DESELECT "Remove Old Versions"

i now have to go back and upload every version of every Adobe app since CS6 individually, to get them all back.
grrrrrr

I was able to update them without overwriting.
Not sure what I did but I had to actually remove the CC2014 as it ended up clustering up everything. CS6 is good enough of a backup version :)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
You told me this the other day, 'deselect the box' you said!!!

Francois... What happened?

Attachments

• french_rarebit344.jpg
    french_rarebit344.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 118

GypsyGraphics

I was able to update them without overwriting.
Not sure what I did but I had to actually remove the CC2014 as it ended up clustering up everything. CS6 is good enough of a backup version :)

CS 6 for sure!
as for the other version... they're part of my collection even if they didn't come in a box with a disk... i bought em, i want em. (it's just kind of a thing for me, i have some from beta on up)

GypsyGraphics

You told me this the other day, 'deselect the box' you said!!!

Francois... What happened?

iiiiii know!!!!!! that's why this is so frustrating, i knew it, thought i had it all set and still i lost all my prior versions!

apparently this is another case of "do as i say, not as i do"

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
iiiiii know!!!!!! that's why this is so frustrating, i knew it, thought i had it all set and still i lost all my prior versions!

apparently this is another case of "do as i say, not as i do"

All this updating has me scared... I'm afraid to update CadTools... my current settings are just right.

When are we gonna watch the new sign shop episode of "The Profit"...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
All this updating has me scared... I'm afraid to update CadTools... my current settings are just right.

When are we gonna watch the new sign shop episode of "The Profit"...

Ain't worth it. The guy's my neighbor.

:ROFLMAO: No, you watch it and decide. I'm only kidding about them. They are up the road from me, but we never butt heads. Wish I could get all the free sh!t they got, huh ??​

player

The Profit guy has been itching to own a sign shop so he can make money off all his businesses when they buy signs.