• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Game over. I win. You're all losers.

Pat Whatley

At least according to the giddy, half-drunk customer that just picked up a set of magnetic signs.

Seems he's "been to every other sign shop in the country and they all suck."

Apparently I'm the only person in the country who can knock out a set of one color, three line magnetic signs. Y'all really need to go do something else for a living.

TheSnowman

Who'd ya under-lowball to get someone to buy those from ya! We haven't sold hardly any magnets this year compared to last year. Good work! It's always fun to impress the drunks.

GP

Do you offer wholesale to the trade? May be more cost effective for us to outsource those.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He was just here last week and I told him you were having a 'SALE'.​

I'm glad to see he made it down safely. It sounds like he stayed drunk long enough to buy a set from you.......... :ROFLMAO:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
>the customer is now outside trying to get them to stick to a Corvette<

>the customer is now outside trying to get them to stick to a Corvette<

honest as can be i had a client years ago order a set of magnetics. had his wife pick them up and he called me hte next day flipping out because the mags wouldnt stick to his car...we went and checked our roll of material no problem.

guy was busy and couldnt make it in for a couple of days and when he pulled up to my shop...guess what he was driving...a brand new corvette.

jiarby

had a guy buy some 24x36 mags (a set).... When he picked them up he was complaining that they didnt stick.

To his aluminum clad cargo trailer! LOL!

Farmboy

Thanks for the heads up. Was just about to buy another roll. I hate that we suck. Pat, I can't speak for all of us here but could you please tell him we're sorry for sucking so bad. That hurts :-(

OldPaint

ME THINKETH..........the KEY WORD IN ALL OF THAT ARE:
"At least according to the giddy, half-drunk customer."

Typestries

Sold 20 pair of mags to a guy once, was a nice sale, guy was super stoked when he picked up cause we made his crap design look good and he was all excited about going bigtime in life. They were going on his new sales car fleet. He leaves, comes back the next day, something's wrong with ALL of them, not one of the 40 magnetics sticks....to his fleet of 20 new saturns.......

We felt terrible, 20 sets, yikes. I threw him 3 rolls of banner tape and said have at it. He called back a few days later and was thrilled. Go figure! He later sold the company and those saturns are still running around today, almost 3 years later with the D/F tape magnetics!

Anyone taking orders now asks not only what size, but what type of vehicle the mags will be used for. We even have a loaner piece of material at the counter to test, clients appreciate that we are looking out for them!

S

scarface

What did ya get for that simple mag sign job Pat? You can PM me it if you want since this is a open forum. Just curious

Very good idea!!1

Anyone taking orders now asks not only what size, but what type of vehicle the mags will be used for. We even have a loaner piece of material at the counter to test, clients appreciate that we are looking out for them![/QUOTE]