• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Garden plaque stakes

FlorenceC

Coffee first. Your problems later.
Hi Folks,
I have a client who's looking for a weather-resistant outdoor garden stake on which I can mount, angled to 45 degrees, a 3x3.5" plaque. We're okay with running the plaques here but don't have a good line on where to get the stakes (we only need 6). Anyone here know who I should check with in Canada to find these?
FC.

John_Smith

Enjoying retirement in Central Florida
do you have some kind of power tools like table saw, band saw, etc. that you can make your own ?
how long is the expected life time in the elements ? What will the plaques be made of and how thick ??
I would be leaning towards PVC pipe. Even 3/16"x3/4" aluminum flatbar from the Box Store will work.

Last edited:

JoeJG380

Hi Folks,
I have a client who's looking for a weather-resistant outdoor garden stake on which I can mount, angled to 45 degrees, a 3x3.5" plaque. We're okay with running the plaques here but don't have a good line on where to get the stakes (we only need 6). Anyone here know who I should check with in Canada to find these?
FC.
I understand that you are looking for an inexpensive garden stake on which to mount a plaque. I recommend you check with some local hardware stores first and see if they have any in stock.

John_Smith

Enjoying retirement in Central Florida
Florence, we would love to see some photos during manufacture and when you get them installed

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
gemini is where I got mine but that was just because I got the plaques from them and customer was willing to pay - 45 degree bend with pre drilled holes and screws ( also depends on how thick the plaques are , don't want bolt heads on the plaque side unless they're threaded rivet style screws / bolts . I did them for a TWP. for dedicated benches and trees , they didn't want them attached to the benches for some reason