• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge2-Streaking Problem

AKProbeGT

I have a service contract through Advantage so hopefully that takes care of it. Just need to find time to call them.

Ray312

I have a service contract through Advantage so hopefully that takes care of it. Just need to find time to call them.
I know this is a very old thread, but I was wondering what was the end result of this matter?
I also am having this same issue at the moment and this was the only place I found doing a search online.
Are you able to share what was the fix? Possible price of repair if any?

Thanks in advance for any info you or anyone else here is able to provide.
Have a great New Year

AKProbeGT

I know this is a very old thread, but I was wondering what was the end result of this matter?
I also am having this same issue at the moment and this was the only place I found doing a search online.
Are you able to share what was the fix? Possible price of repair if any?

Thanks in advance for any info you or anyone else here is able to provide.
Have a great New Year

I honestly don't recall. I know because of my above post that at the time I had a service plan on the machine through Advantage Sign Supply. I'm pretty sure I wound up shipping the machine to Gerber and they repaired it at no cost. I may have had to pay shipping. Beyond that I don't have any notes or remember what happened. Still have the machine and it still works but we barely use it. I wouldn't put much money into it at this point if something happened.

Gaugeco Inc.

I would put money on it being the data cable that comes out of the rear of the printhead and goes down the back to plug into the motherboard. Heck I might even have an extra that I would be willing to part with. We have about 8 Edge 2 printers all with burnt out pixels.