• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help German Mimaki experts wanted!!

woidstyle

Hi, alltogether would be very happy to get to know any German Mimaki experts due to some problems I am facing with my CJV30-160

woidstyle

Kannst uns kontaktieren unter www.dp-solutions.de

Einer der größten Mimaki-Händler in Deutschland. Flächendeckend im ganzen Bundesgebiet Servicetechniker stationiert.
Hallo Frank, besten Dank. Aktuell habe ich das Problem dass mein linkes Magenta immer feuert. Auch wenn es gar nicht sollte.. Ich weiß nicht, wie ich dieses Problem lösen könnte.

Attachments

• 20201030_154305.jpg
    20201030_154305.jpg
    871.5 KB · Views: 122

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Check the print head cable and make sure there is no ink splatter or damage to the cable. I would also re-install them just to make sure they are straight and not loose. Not German but I do have a Dutch last name if that counts!

woidstyle

Druckkopfkabel. Passiert auch mit neuen Kabeln wenn sie zB nicht richtig gesteckt sind.

Man kann ja fasst keine Fehler machen beim Kabel einstecken oder. Es passt ja genau! Ich finde es schade, dass man die grünen Konnektoren nicht als Ersatzteil kaufen kann

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, no offense, but about 99% of the members here have NO idea what you're saying. Could you both put that into English, so we can all benefit ??

woidstyle

Hey, no offense, but about 99% of the members here have NO idea what you're saying. Could you both put that into English, so we can all benefit ??
Sorry but I was looking for German speaking person here due to better communication possibility.. I was wondering if it is possible to get the green connectors on the printhead as spares.

netsol

that's not necessarily true, gino

I had 3 years of high school german

much easier to follow the converstion, when i don't have to participate

FrankW

The connectors are welded on the little boards on the print head, they are not available as spare parts.