• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Get a load of this ^(=%$@*............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now, the customer is dictating what things should cost.

Can you please check your records to see what the installation of those two exterior signs cost? XX.XX seems awfully expensive. I believe the installation of those two decals was the same price, possibly cheaper. And I remember you telling me you had problems with Farmers giving you the approval for the signage, which accounted for some of the increased cost.

I sent him back an e-mail telling him to do it himself or let me know by 1 o'clock this afternoon if he wants us to do it. I then went onto say, decals are made to go on and STAY on. It's not easy taking them off, especially from a second floor window. We need the bucket truck.

:doh: Gino

MikePro

barf. economics 101.
install is usually cheaper than removal plus install, as noted by the common law of mathematics: A < A + B

....technically the guy saved an "awful lotta money" by combining removal & install into one trip.