• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gold Rush Alaska

johnnysigns

No way, they're awesome. That Biggun' on Op Repo got called Ursala/Little Mermaid the other night. It's hysterical.

cdiesel

Those large guys from Jersey are a riot too.. One show they "repo'd" one of those huge dump trucks--you know the ones with 8' tall tires. After getting one of their trucks crushed by the owner dumping a load of rocks on it, they crashed it through a chainlink fence to get it out of there like it was a big deal for a 200 ton truck to go through some chainlink. Then, I suppose they drove the dump truck home. Ugh.

cdiesel

Everyone here at the shop watches Dexter. I've only seen it a couple of times and never really got into it. Entourage is great though!

Mike F

I watch Dexter, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Bored to Death, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, and Beavis & Butthead right now. Been watching Breaking Bad since the first season, love that show. Also used to watch Rescue Me until it ended last month, really gonna miss that show. Been meaning to check out Homeland, just need to find time in between everything else I watch.

Last edited:
oh come on... why are all the oregon guys biting their tongues about these guys and their other business, you know that customer who goes from one shop to the next to the next and not by their choice.... how does that saying go "i'll gladly pay you next friday for a hamburger today" or something like that...these guys have been around for a LONG time...