• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Golf Course Marker sign

petrosgraphics

not sure if you are located in an area that gets cold in the winter, if you use polycarb
back it up with plywood, it can crack if it gets cold enough... never thought that was the case, when lexan was made by G.E. they use to have a breakage guaranty, problem was when it got real cold it became brittle enough to break......just a little history from
a sign guy who has been around for a while......to be on the safe side back it up with plywood...

petepaz

Polycarb or Lexan should do the trick.
that's what we would try here
should be able to take more abuse than the pvc
but still what ever the result the customer has to understand that no matter what you put there that type of abuse is out of the ordinary

the one i like is can you make me some decals or nameplates that can not be removed or taken off in anyway

jmcnicoll

PVC pole frame and banner with pole pockets is probably the best option. Most of the ready made signs for this are the PVC pole frames with nylon fabric with pole pockets.

I d some a few years back with the 10mm coroplast and they worked out pretty well.

jim

sjm

You may want to consider Alumalite, think of it as corplast but made of Aluminum. It's also available in a variety of colours.